Ben Read dot net

What to call me?

Thank you for being so polite as to ask. The answer to this simple question of etiquette is not always obvious, so here are suggested forms of address:

For currently enrolled undergraduate students: "Professor Read"

For all others, including former students, graduate students, and everyone who is not a student: "Ben"